1/2 lb beef eye round steak (or steak of your choice)
1 red onion (sliced)
2 clove garlic (minced)
2 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon panda brand oyster sauce
1 stalk scallion (chopped)
1 teaspoon 3 crabs brand fish sauce
½ teaspoon Mushroom Seasoning
¼ teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
¼ teaspoon black pepper
For Salad:1 small bunch of escarole (or salad of your choice)
2 Persian cucumbers
2 boiled eggs
½ lemon or lime
- Rinse and sliced beef into slices not too thin, marinated with chopped scallion, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, ½ teaspoon mushroom seasoning, ¼ teaspoon sugar, ¼ teaspoon sriracha, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Boiled the eggs, peeled and cut into wedges and set it aside.
- Rinse escarole at least 3 times, let it dry or use a salad spinner.
- Rinse cucumbers and tomato and sliced into slices.
Cook and assembly:
- Heat up fried pan on medium-high heat, add 2 teaspoon of olive oil and garlic, cook until garlic turn golden.
- Add marinated beef, and stir-fry it half way done, add red onion slices and 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce. Stir-fry until the onion is partially done. Turn off the heat.
- Chopped escarole into 1 inch in length and place onto a big plate or bowl. Squeeze the lemon or lime juice over the salad. Add pinch of sea salt. Toss until well dressed.
- Top it cucumbers, tomato slices, eggs wedges and steak.